We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Learning Mentor to join our team of professionals here at Pennyhill.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, organised, enthusiastic person with excellent people skills to work as Learning Mentor from March 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter). The successful person will take a lead role in supporting children and families with attendance. This post is temporary initially and will be offered on a fixed term contract.
Pennyhill is a three form entry primary school, situated on the outskirts of West Bromwich. We are close to Great Barr, Walsall and Wednesbury so if you live in or close to these locations this could be an ideal commute for you.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Experience of supporting children and families
* A track record of improving outcomes for children and families
* Good knowledge and understanding of how to engage and support children and families
We can offer you:
* Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
* Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
* A well-resourced and supportive environment in which to work
* Staff training and support
Visits to the school can be arranged at a mutually convenient time. Please telephone the school on 0121 588 2230 to arrange.
The closing date for this post is Tuesday 22nd January at 9 am
Interviews will take place week beginning 28th January 2019
All completed applications should be returned directly to the school.